Photography provided by Charlene "Studio Luniste"
Welcome to our world, where everyone is sublime!
My name is Paige, 28, San Diego, CA, 2018. My brand represents eclectic men and women around the world! We are a bohemian clothing brand that is versatile and affordable. Our brand focuses on lightweight fabrics comfortable to the touch. We provide fashionable clothing that expresses you! The idea of the brand I Am Sublime, started when moving to San Diego and loving the 24/7 beautiful weather! I started collecting data and learning how to be savvy with clothing quality and pricing. I graduated fashion school in 2012 with my Associates in Fashion Design and Technology at Fashion Careers College San Diego.
I Am Sublime means to be in awh; with who you are; express yourself and love yourself for who you are. Our brand I Am Sublime is important to learn who you are, and how you feel in the comfort of your own style.
What We've Achieved during 2017
- 2017 Television Fox 5 News Report with Fashion Week San Diego Sneak Peak Exclusive.
- May 13, 2017 Spring Showcase at the Hotel Del Coronado with Fashion Week San Diego.
- May 26, 2017 Runway show at Grand Opening at the Upper East Bar: Kimpton Solmar San Diego with Fashion Week San Diego.
- June 17, 2017 Resort Wear Fashion Show at the Omni Resorts in La Costa, California with Fashion Week San Diego.
- August 9, 2017 RAW Fixate House Of Blues Runway Show/ Trunk Show.
- 2017 Spirits Festival Fashion Week San Diego.
- Soko Cannabis Ball- Cannabis Creation September 20, 2017
- Fashion Week San Diego10 year anniversary October 6, 2017 at The Broadway Pier San Diego.
- Fashion Week San Diego Trunk Show at the Hotel Del Coronado October 10, 2017.
- FAB Authority 1st meeting April 27, 2017 - Knobbe Martens - Intellectual Property Law.
- FAB Authority 2nd meeting June 8, 2017 - CBRE Vice President Carrie Bobb - Finding and Leasing Retail Space.
- September 14, 2017 - Melin Brand Brian McDonell - Luxury & Worldwide Headwear Brand Worn by Celebrities & based in SoCal.
- Featured in Sensi Magazine January 2017 Issue for the SOKO Cannabis Creations event back in September 20, 2017.